General Conditions BeCore
- BECORE Mediation & Training ("BECORE ") is registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 56734476, organized and existing under Dutch law, its goal being a service provider in the area of advice, training & development, mediation and conflict management.
- All instructions from clients are solely accepted and carried out by BECORE.
Articles 7:404 and 7:407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code are hereby excluded.
- Any and all liability of BECORE is limited to the amount paid out, if any, under BECORE's professional liability insurance policy in the matter concerned, plus the amount of the own risk deductible that is not for the account of the insurers under the policy conditions in the matter concerned.
In the event and to the extent that no monies are paid out under the professional liability insurance for whatever reason, any and all liability of BECORE shall be limited to an amount of EURO 10.000 or, if the total fees charged by BECORE in the matter concerned are higher, limited to the amount of such fees up to a maximum of EURO 22.000.
- BECORE shall, as far as possible, consult the client before engaging third parties, and shall in any event exercise the necessary due care in its selection of third parties. BECORE is not liable for any acts and/or omissions of third parties. The client hereby authorizes to accept any limitations of liability of third parties on its behalf.
- Without prejudice to the provisions in Article 2, these general conditions do not apply only to BECORE but also to all persons involved in carrying out the instruction and/or who have any liability in that connection.
- Unless otherwise agreed, professional fees for Mediation services shall be calculated on the basis of the number of hours worked multiplied by the relevant hourly rates established annually by BECORE Unless otherwise agreed, professional fees for Advice and Training services shall be calculated on the basis of an agreed Fixed Fee plus the fees for externally acquired course material such as Cases as agreed with the client.
- Costs paid for by BECORE on behalf of the client shall be charged separately, among which travel costs and hourly rent for a meeting space. Once agreed, a percentage of 0% to a maximum of 2% of the professional fees shall be charged to cover general office costs (such as postage, phone, fax, photocopying), depending on complexity of the service rendered. No office costs will be charged to private individuals in mediation.
- All amounts are exclusive of VAT. The services rendered shall in principle be charged to the client on a monthly basis, subject to payment within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- These general conditions shall apply to every instruction accepted by BECORE, including any follow-up instructions. The Dutch text of these general conditions shall prevail in the event of any differences between the English text and the Dutch text. These general conditions have been deposited at the Court Registry of the The Hague District Court. BECORE is registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 56734476.
- The legal relationship between the client and BECORE is governed by Dutch law. Any disputes shall be exclusively decided by the competent court in The Hague, the Netherlands.